If you are a small local business owner and are feeling frustrated with your current business growth and marketing then it might boil down to that you just can’t get done what you want to in a week.
When you look at that gap between where you want to be and where you currently are – you need to be realistic about if that gap is really going to close unless you change what you are doing.
When it comes to getting things off your plate as a business owner you have 3 main options:
- Delete it
- Delegate it
- Automate or Systemise it
If you are interested in the third point – automate or systemise it – then you’ll want to take advantage of a free online live training session that I’m hosting on 8 Oct 13.
Several clients and Meetup group members have asked me about the systems I’m using in my business to manage what I do. It’s more than I can answer and explain in a few minutes hence running a training session to go through it.
You will learn:
- The Systems and Tools that I’m using and that you can copy to automate parts of your business, bring in new clients, nurture your existing clients, cut costs, free up time and position yourself as a market leader
- The 80/20 results parts of the setup to focus on NOW and just as importantly which bits to plug-in as you go
- Where you should be driving your current marketing and website visitor traffic to for the best ROI
- The ONE tool that will make your online marketing so much easier
- How you can greatly speed up your implementation to get ahead of the competition
There is a free Business Systems Mindmap PDF that you can download on registration too. This will give you an outline of what I’ll be going though during the session.
Note: The online presentation system does have a fixed number of seats so do register now if you are interested.