Nowadays a company’s image can be spread around the world in a click or two. The first impression that potential customers will get of your business is the logo…and we all know how important first impressions are!
One area where your business can start to get an edge over your competitors is by using a stylish, imaginative, well-designed logo. Let’s face it – they probably don’t have this.
Think of the famous logos in the world and you will see how they help to define a business. So many are instantly recognisable and you would be hard-pushed to find anyone in the developed world who doesn’t know Nike, Mercedes or Google just from seeing their logos.
If you’re setting up a new, small business or if your business is re-branding itself then it’s worth designing a logo that captures a bit about who you are, what you do and/or what you represent.
Few people have the necessary artistic talent to design a logo for themselves and that’s where Redcliffe Design can help.
Think of all the Places Your Logo Will Be Displayed….
- Outside Your Shop or Office
- On Letterheads and Envelopes
- On Your Website
- On Your Business cards
- Attached to your emails as an Electronic Business Card
- On Your YouTube, Twitter and Facebook pages
- On your Company Car or Van
- On any giveaways (like T-shirts) you may organize in a Marketing Campaign
- On Proposals and Presentations You Write
- On Staff Uniforms
- On Your Company Christmas Cards
- On all the Advertising Your Company Does in Directories, Magazines, Newspapers & Online
- On Direct Marketing Campaigns Like Fliers
…..and then ask yourself if it’s worth spending a little on its design?
Clearly, a logo is the face of your business and that face shows up in awful lot of places. You keep getting a return on your Investment every time you use it.
Redcliffe Logo Design Service
Maybe you are already using or considering using Redcliffe Marketing Labs to build or optimize your web site or to make a promotional video for your company. Why not also use our Logo design services:
- Professional, Creative Team of Designers
- We Know the Importance of Colors, Fonts, Shapes & Images in Creating the Right Face for Your Business
- Several Logos Custom-Designed & Presented to You to Choose From
- Quick Turnaround & Revisions on Designs
- You will Receive all the Necessary High Quality Artwork to Print & Use in the Future as Often as you Need
- Your Project Will be Managed from Start to Finish
- There is Something to Suit All Budgets.
- Simple, One or Two Colour Designs for Lower Budgets
Getting to Know You First….Gets it Right First Time
You will find that we do not jump in to a project without initial consultation. Good logo designers will not think about just the company they are designing the logo for, but also the client base of that customer…after all they are the ones that will essentially be judging your logo… on first impression, then hopefully for a long time in the future.
If most of your buyers are teenagers then that will require one type of logo; if most are pensioners of course that will require something totally different – in terms of font type/size, colours and images that would be used.
See what we mean? Getting to know you first makes for a better logo, and guarantees that you get the one you want first time and don’t have to change it further down the track.
Why not arrange a no obligation appointment to discuss your needs.